Where oh Where as 2012 gone... I have decided that since today I am officially starting to use my new Journal, now that it is a bright and shiny new month that I would start with some monthly goals. Some of these goals will be part of a much bigger goal but I am trying to build up to important life changing things instead of trying to go full steam ahead. Unfortunately I am an All Or Nothing Girl which usually means the ALL part fizzles very quickly because perfection is impossible and I spend most of my time wallowing in the NOTHING cycle. So here are some of the things I want to focus on in JULY!
1. Manufacture my own fireworks for the 4th!
2. Number one was a joke... LOL
Lets try this again:
1. Finish Tutorial Project
2. Journal Often
3. Say Farewell to Complex Carbohydrates
4. Say Hello to Juicing one or two meals a Day
5. Only visit Social Media sites ONCE per Day
6. Mediate, yoga or walk daily
7. Crochet at least Four Rows per Day
Its kind of neat that I ended on number 7 since this is the 7th month! Haha
Any who, I am off to focus on this list of goals. I think the two that give me the most pause are numbers one and three. I've never done a tutorial before and I am a bit nervous. I started it over a month ago but then my emotional 3 1/2 week Civic Duty fulfillment derailed me. And Carbohydrates? Well I Love them... But who doesn't?!