Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Journal ing

I've started a Summer Journaling Class! It's online and the live portion is actually already done. I'm going through it at my own speed, filling pages in and following prompts. So far I have been very successful.

I'm not sure if it's just a good time for me or if it is the prompts and the inspiring pictures but I've tried other journal classes without much success. Though that may very well be because I had yet to find the type of journal that suited me.

Here are a few snapshots of my recent pages. I'm trying to use different techniques on every page. Just going with the flow. Letting the page and prompt guide my creativity. Making honesty in my writing my goal.




P. S. The journaling class is called Summer of Love. I highly recommend it!  Its by a lovely new Blogger named Kara that I just discovered.  You can find her over at I Just Might Explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment