Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yippie!!!

The 13 new Journals in honor of Friday the 13th and my tutorial going live on Katie's Blog Making this Home are officially in my Etsy Shop and up for sale!!!   This journey of story keeping and finding the medium that feels right to me has been so much fun and Katie has been a huge inspiration to me.  I am super proud of how everything transformed into something beautiful and I love each and every journal.  I hope others will love them as well but if not, I suppose I wouldn't be too heart broken if I got to keep them, (smile).   Well, sorry for the picture overload but I just think they all turned out SO pretty!

Here they are!






























1 comment:

  1. These are all great! One can never have toi many journals.

    ReplyDelete