Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Friday, June 29, 2012

New Journal!


So here it is. My new journal. I constructed it like all the ones in my shop. It's about 5x7. Has assorted paper inside and is held together by two binder rings so I can add and rearrange pages as needed!


It has about 30 pages in it so 60 front and back. I figure if I write almost everyday it'll be full in about three months. Which would make it sort of seasonal! Though I was drawn to quiet understated earth tones. But who knows what the pages will look like after my "journaling" Which always includes Tape. Embellishments. Photos and other Goodies.

P.S. Don't you just love that Orange paper with the Glass Bottles?!?!?!  LOVE!


I still haven't decided what I want on the front though. So I'm leaving it blank for now!!! I know it will end up just how I want it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment