Next week is my final Twentieth Birthday and I feel like this year really means something. It's the end of an era. Of a decade!!! In these last ten years I became independent. Married. And a Mother. I can't believe how fast it has all gone!!! Don't worry I wont start begging for time machines again (I'm already building one!)
I have a ton of things I want to achieve in this last year of my twenties. Most notably:
1. Getting über healthy (so I can fight crime).
2. Waking up earlier every morning to have more lovely quiet reflection time
3. Possibly moving to Oregon
4. Making my dream of staying home more with my family and working less
5. Somehow making more of a living by crafting
I have also decided that this big important year needs its own Journal. Photos to follow!!!