Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Last Week of Summer

Let's try and make the best of it shall we?

Now this sounds easier said then done, because I have TWO (yes that's two) dentist appointments this week!!!  How on earth can I make something like having my teeth drilled and abused on my two days off from my (real job) fun or enjoyable?  Maybe I need a reward system...  Like after I am done at the appointment I get to do something fun or eat something yummy (once feeling has returned of course, don't wanna be a zombie on my own face!!!)

Next week it is back to school, while working, while raising my beautiful mini, while trying not to murder my unemployed husband out of raging jealousy...  You see how good I have to be?!?!?!

Oh well, here's to Monday (raise glass and cheers).  Lets make the BEST OF IT!!!

P.S. Iv'e made a Facebook Page for my Shop and Blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment