Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Something I LOVE

I LOVE to make things for other people.  I love digging through my goodies and finding just the perfect items to add to any project that make it unique and customized for that special recipient.  I guess it makes since.  I have ALWAYS loved buying and giving gifts.  I love the hunt and getting that special something.  I just love creating beautiful things for special people.  If anyone who reads my lil old Blog, and I know you are few!  If anyone is ever interested in a customized journal please message me!  No extra charge for custom work, so depending on the amount of pages pricing would still be between $16 and $20!  Plus the Summer discount! But if anyone wants a particular theme, or color scheme I would love to whip something up.  I'm just about finished making my own little book and now I am itching to make some more!  Have a Happy Wednesday, its back to the grind for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment