Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

So I Went a Little Crazy

On Amazon this week...


 And ordered FIVE prompt journals!!! I just couldn't help myself. Hello my name is Sara and I am a journal-a-holic. But they are sooooo neat!!!


 The first is Keri Smith's Wreck This Journal which I discovered a few years go and thanks to YouTube became re-acquainted and re-obsessed with. Check out her website!!!  Keri Smith. It is a super great idea for a journal. Every page has a crazy prompt that involves writing, drawing, painting or in some way destroying.


The second is also by Keri and is called This Is Not A Book. It has you do things like make a mark for every time you enter a new room. Disguise the book to be something else or leave this book somewhere over night. Keri's prompts are amazing and funny and way out of left field. Love her!!!


Then I bought This Book Will Change Your Life which is 365 daily prompts that make you think and do things you would never think to do. Like break the law of your choice day. Kiss someone somewhere you wouldn't normally and subtext day where you read between the lines of what people say to you and document it.


Finally I got the Memo Random Journal.  Which is basically a huge book of lists!!!

All our are so exciting and wonderfully illustrated. I can't wait to get started on all four. I seriously suggest checking them all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment