Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Missed Me?

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post!!!  That's midterms for ya ..  I am just popping in for a quick little post today.  I just stumbled upon the neatest DIY recycle project!!!

You know those great little cardboard boxes that our bar soap come in???  Have you ever thought "geee wonder what I could do with all these boxes?"  Well then this is the video tutorial for you!!!  It is brought to you by the Blog "Creativity Prompts" and I highly suggest you check it out.




There are soooo many wonderful tutorials.  This particular one shows you how to take a soap box and turn it into a lovely little mini book using the box, scrap paper, some Modpodge, thread and a needle!!!  It looks super simple and you better bet I am about to run off to make a few.  Happy GLUING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment