Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Monday, October 1, 2012

In Honor of Fall

My hair has also decided to change colors with the season! It's a little red. A little orange. A little blonde. And I'm pretty pleased with it! My Bestie Michelle was my impromptu colorist. She's never highlighted anyone's hair and we were both pleasantly pleased with the results!


Today is the first of October. Yippie!!! I have a secret non craft related project that I am starting today as well as a new journaling class I will be taking! So exciting. Once again I will be happily immersing myself in an online class with Janel from Run With Scissors. Her classes are always fantastic and I hope to actually finish this one! I started her Fall course last year but other things got into the way. But not this time!

Here are some of last Falls class pictures of my begun but sadly never finished journal:




I love her online journal classes because they are live and always have a ton of participants so you really get to talk with others and share while you are working through the process.


I'll be posting pictures of my art journal pages every few days here as we'll as my Pinterest.

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment