Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My First Sale!

Whoopie! I just sold my first handmade journal! Super exciting. I just LOVE sharing things that I find so much delight in. I love giving gifts and sending things off that I find beautiful and special and unique to others!

I got to speak with the girl who bought this journal and I'm excited because I was asked to personalize it a bit more for her. It's going to be used as a scrapbook for her anniversary with her boyfriend who is a Steampunk fan. Isn't that great?

I'm back at my day job as of seven minutes from now. But that's OK! I'm going to take a lot of deep breaths. Smile. And focus on all of the wonderfulness in my life. Have a GREAT Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment