Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I Happened Across!

I happened across this really neat and beautiful tutorial for a super simple album via The Creative Place who found it on Crate Paper Blog which is quickly becoming a favorite!!! The pictures are full of colorful detail and the instructions are super simple to follow. I cant wait to try and make one for myself!!! It involves using pretty paper and chipboard. Everything is sized to 4x6 to accommodate little Polaroid sized snapshots while leaving enough room for pretty accents and journaling. The whole thing is then bound with a book binding adhesive. Which I am super excited to try for the first time! You should pop over and take a look. The Crate Paper Blog is filled with lots of fun and pretty ides!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment