Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Discoveries!

Mornin'!!!  Just thought I would pop in for a quick second and list all of my new favorite Filofax related BLOGS!!!  These are FILLED with wonderful, beautiful inspiration, tips, tricks, Filo love stories and colorful goodness, so ENJOY!!!  and Happy Filofaxing!

(in no particular order)

Friday, I'm in Love
Jagged Little Thoughts
Hello, I'm a Paper Addict
DIYfish
Filo Cuteness
It's My Life!
Philofaxy
Thoughts and Exploration
Donna Ridgeway
Coffee and Stationery
My Perfectly, Imperfect Everyday Life
My Purpley Life

2 comments:

  1. I love My Purpley Life, subscribed to that one before. But wow, love 7 others you listed here. So motivating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you found some new ones!!! I will keep updating this list, Soooooo much wonderful inspiration!

      Delete