Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's December!!!

Happy Dance.

Here in Southern California we don't get very much rain. Even though I live right on the coast... Pout. But this week has been gloriously soggy!!! It's been drizzling for five days straight now and should for two more. I couldn't be happier!


I LOVE gloomy weather. And a slow paced life. I really should live up North but I digress...

So today I was a good girl and did my first December journal page! It's a simple page, just a bit of actual journaling about my personal goals for this holiday month and a photo sticker of our Christmas Tree.

Is anyone else doing a December journal? I'd love to see pictures!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment