Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Howdy!

Do you ever feel like there are one hundred things you really want to do but you just can't seem to muster the energy? That's how I've felt lately... I have all of these wonderful crafty ideas and projects I want to start and I just feel overwhelmed by it all. It's sad.

I'm not necessarily in a gloomy mood. Just an anxious one. I feel time slipping away. Too much work and not enough play. Bah hum bug. Haha. I really have to figure out how to be a stay at home mom, and soon!!! Well any who. Here is what I've been up to!!!

Trying out different To and From options


A Scrap Album that a friend requested I decorate for her!

Just a pretty Spring Flower

Two new Scrap Journals!!!  Made from actual books, pages included!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara...I am a MAS member and saw your post. came here and loved your blog. Very cute journals.
    I am follower now. We'll be in touch. BTW.. I love movies too. ;-)

    embossed feelings !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Yiyi!!! I'm really excited about finding MAS! I think it's going to be a Ton of fun. Thanks for following me! Cheers!

      Delete