Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Photos

And a lesson learned...  Well, I have finally done it!  After receiving some feedback about my shop the main point that was made was that my pretty backgrounds in my photos were detracting from the bright colorfulness of my journals!  
Which of course I don't want, so it was back to the camera.  This was a tough thing for me because everyone says that white backgrounds are the best.  But my mind always goes for color!  

Well I came up with an interesting idea that follows through with a white background while also making sure it isn't completely plain.  I took a 12x12 piece of white scrapbook paper and put a sheet of bubble wrap over it so it sort of had a glassy/glossy background.  What do you think?  Fingers crossed!










1 comment: