Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

High Pitched Girlie Squeal!

Here are some photos of what I've been working on today! It's a whole new type of journal. Album. Scrapbook. Smash book!



I kept coming across these wonderful journals on Etsy that were made using an entire book.



The pages are bound together in bundles with added journaling,photo spots and embellishments!



Which is like getting to decorate the cover but on every page! Which is always my favorite part.



Figuring out the best way to bundle the pages was a little tricky and took some experimenting but I came up with a few really good techniques!

Whatcha think?






1 comment:

  1. hello
    i just take a look at your smashbooks and i LOVE them. Great inspiration !

    ReplyDelete