Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!

Wow!!!

I can't believe it is already the day after... Thanksgiving!!!  How have all of your holidays been thus far?  My life has been über busy. Working full time for the first time in 8 years has been hard. I find myself trying to sleep less to be with my family more while also still trying to keep up with all of my household duties, school and passions like reading and penpaling!!!

Thankfully my current journal/planner have been helping me keep sane. I will be doing a new video tomorrow about my current setup and how much I love it!!!  Guys. I am almost finished with an entire journal!!!  Sure it's a small sized Field Notes. But as many of you know. I tend to have journal/planner fails. And I have NEVER even come close to filling any journal. So I am super excited. 

Hopefully I will find some time for some new SHOP goodies!!!  Right now I still have quite a few mini journal kits as well as finished journals. So if your holiday shopping. Check them out!!!  


Ok. Any suggestions for future posts, videos or crafty things you would like to see???  Let me know in the comments!!!  

And happy holidays guys. I hope you are having an amazing season. 

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment