Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

TEASER!

Hi guys!  Thanks for sticking with me. Well. If anyone's reading this. Haha. 

So!!!  Here are some sneak peek pics of what I am getting ready for my SHOP!!!



30!!!  JOURNAL KITS!  They will be kits that include awesome sturdy corrugated cardboard covers. A menagerie of pretty and themed papers. And LOTS of little embellishment goodies so you can easily put together your very own special journal!  They will be pre hole punched for yah and two binder rings will be included.  I am HOPING (and crossing my fingers) that they will be listed before the weekend!!!  But definitely by the end of this Sunday. September 22. 



For the quickest updates follow my shops Facebook page (there is a button over there on the right)!  And I will post here on my
Blog as soon as they are available. Also. Watch for a YouTube video so you can see them a little more close up!!!

And as always. If anyone is interested in a custom other. Just holler!!!

Cheers!!!

1 comment: