Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Had A Birthday!!!

And it was WONDERFUL!  (Family drama aside).


I celebrated all last week. I only worked two days so that was wonderful in itself!  My Bestie made me a wonderful yummy birthday dinner the night before any birthday. Raviolis with sauteed zucchini. Mushrooms. And asparagus.   Yum!!!  We had a lovely strawberry blackberry shortcake for dessert. And then there were presents!!!

She had been to Italy this summer and I reaped the rewards. She gave me. A beautiful hand painted mask that just screams LEO!  And guys it fits my face as if it had been molded just for me. I also received flowers. A friendship bracelet. A necklace  (that I had stolen from her back in high school). She still had it!!!  A lovely little glass owl. And. A. VINTAGE typewriter!!!  It is a Smith Corona Sterling. It is from the 50's and it has that lovely old smell. You have to pound away on the keys. There is no number 1 or an exclamation point!!! But it comes with a 1/2 and a 1/4 key...  And I absolutely love it. 


My hubby gave me a beautiful hope chest that now lives next to my desk. I was taken out the day of my birthday for breakfast at my favorite little breakfast spot. THEN the following day my hubby orchestrated a surprise Birthday Breakfast Party!!! My original birthday party had been cancelled due to family stress. So he made it up to me! I was completely surprised and shocked and loooooooved it. 

All in all it was a wonderful week and I am so happy to be THIRTY!!!

OH!!!  And watch out for some wonderful new items going into my SHOP soon!!!  Like in the next few days.  Hint: There will be JOURNAL KITS!!!  (ok so that wasn't really a hint...)

CHEERS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Love the mask shot! (it's Melyssa from SNP, btw)

    ReplyDelete