Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Organized Chaos Rainbow

Hello!!! It's been a busy week. Lots of swaps and mail going out, one shop sale. Woohoo!!! I am loving meeting new people this month. I have been good and really active over at MiniAlbumScraps.ning and over on the LEP Facebook page. So I thought I would share some photos of how I keep my crafty supplies organized. Though if you asked the hubby he'd say my crafty space is a complete disaster! But hey, I've been busy crafting so duh!  Lol.  I love these new bins, drawers and jars I'm using because they are clear! So not only can I keep like minded tid bits together but I can see exactly what is in there without having to release the chaos and open the lid. Cheers for messy rainbow piles of paper!













4 comments:

  1. Love your masking tape collection!! I have some of them as well. Everytime I go to Michael's, I go crazy on the crafting supplies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michaels is a dangerous place!!! I just binged there on my way to work... Haha. I just can't help myself. Eeeeeep!

      Delete
  2. do all your photos have a rainbow tint to them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee. It's my newest favorite camera filter on my iPhone!!!

      Delete