Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Goodbye Mystery Filofax

Well!  It has been an adventure.  After spending more hours than I would like to admit, I have no new findings regarding this GORGEOUS planner.  She is an Enigma it seems who will guard her past for the remainder of her days.

I sadly never heard back from either of the companies I sent inquiries to.  Also the owner of the Desert Inn in Las Vegas at the time this beauty was made in 1996 never contacted me back either...  Sheesh!  Haha.  So she will be hopefully going to a new home soon.  I would love to keep her but I am a one planner kind of gal and would hate the idea of her sitting in a box somewhere where she most assuredly spent her last 17 years not in use.  Hopefully she will go to someone who will use her or at least be added to a collection of other stunning binders.  Perhaps the new owner may even find more information on her!!!  If anyone is interested in giving this mystery binder a wonderful home I have it listed on Ebay.

Lovely Mystery Binder!

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment